19.6.08

day 2 detox

Day 02 08:52hrs.

Dear Solid Food,
I miss you terribly. I'll see you next week when we get together again.
love,
Carol

top ten cravings:

1. lasagne (i never even eat lasagne but I've been dreamy about it)
2. cookies, ooey gooey cookies
3. snacks, nuts and berries and the like
4. wine
5. cheese

actually we'll leave it at top 5. that's really all I'm craving. I am however drinking some lovely teas from the T salon in Chelsea market. right now is red rooibos tea with a hint of vanilla and coconut. yum!

went for a colonic yesterday. I don't want to even talk about it. holy mary mother of god I really don't want to talk about it. I will say that I feel much lighter now.

Spent 1/2 hr making 2 whole juices last night. jeez, it really takes a lot to make a cup!

Bought bentonite clay that binds chemical toxins. tastes...mmm, like....CLAY. eww

probiotics and digestive enzymes and green superfood shake mixes (chocolate flavored) to all help digestion and give me nutrients when I can't make juice (the superfood)

This is going ok. I can't wait to eat, but I feel fine. I had energy in the morning and I will of course go to my dance class this evening. Only 5 more days after this.

No comments: