2.8.08

the old Carol has a run in with the new Carol, and they don't like each other much.

OK, so both Carols are really just Carol. We are pretty cool here in this body of ours chilling. Sometimes we are so gleeful and want to sing and dance all day (yay). And sometimes we feel like a dense grey cloud flitting around the city, looking down to the ground, doing the self-pity shuffle as to not meet anyone else's eye (not so yay). So wtf is up with that? I think it's just the process of transition that makes these 2 Carols who are really part of the same Carol seem like they are fighting.
Now I, as Carol (Carol 3? oh wait, I'm trying to dissuade the other Carols of the more than one Carol idea, though I find it kind of funny to write, especially because this is entirely schitzo (sp) and it's way too early for me to come up with something more metaphorical as to not use my actual name) have to be the mediator of Carols. I think a good idea would be to hold onto the gleeful stuff for longer and longer periods of time, until the dark clouds feel comfortable clearing.


links mostly for me to read later. yoga in relation to dance. yippeee

Brian Kest's glossary of sanskrit words:
http://www.poweryoga.com/aboutyoga/article.php?artid=6

appropriate for this posting's attitude problem. "has your yoga left the mat yet?"
http://www.poweryoga.com/news/featured.php

1 comment:

Linda A Ronzoni said...

hey carol marie, its linda your cousin ( aunt marie's 2nd daughter. I have a blog too. I enjoy your blog and will keep on the updates its great to get to know you. I'm sorry i was away and couldnt meet you but this actually may be better for our types of lifestyle.
I love this blog particularly and i love how you allow yourself to be true on here. Thats what its all about for me. The process the results and the inbetweens hehe.
love to you
Linda Ronzoni